GAME DAY SHUTTLE
High school sports teams have the right idea: Gather your crew and head to the game together. Pool your money for bus rental, and you’ll spend less than paying for parking and gas. Not only is it a trip down memory lane on a way to the big game, once you’re there, you can easily pop up a tent and tailgate.
Make it easy for people to get to and from the fun, whether it’s a music festival, a hot air balloon festival, an art show, a flower festival, an antique car show, or whatever event you’re organizing. Why not offer transportation just as unique as your event?
RACE DAY SHUTTLE
If you’re organizing a 5k race, fundraising walk, or other charity athletic event, you may need to get your participants to the starting line, or back to their cars after finishing the race. They’ll be glad to catch a ride and put their feet up. Stock the bus with bottles of water and bagels for an extra touch.
Instead of expensive downtown parking or separating your group into multiple cars to attend a meeting, our Park and Ride shuttle will save you time and money. For large team events, everyone can travel together and stay as long as they need, our driver will meet you when you’re done to take you to your next destination. Our team has assisted companies large and small, to make transportation effortless.
Types of shuttles
- Construction Projects
- Daily Commuter (park and ride to office/facility)
- Temporary/Seasonal shuttles
- Campus shuttle
- Hospital shuttle
Reasons for Employers/Customers to offer shuttles
- Reduce traffic
- Parking Relief
- Hiring assistance
- Greater access to applicants without a car
- Increase proximity of applicants
- Office relocation
- Stress Relief
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
Why choose First Student
FLEET AND SCALE
- Largest footprint in the school bus industry
- 40,000+ buses
- 400+ locations
- 43 States and 7 Provinces/Territories
- 7+ passenger vans
- 44 – 72 passenger max capacity
- Accessibility options available upon request
- Surface disinfection procedures
- Social distancing practices
- 1.8X safer than the transportation industry average
- ASE Blue Seal Certified technicians
- Smith System advanced driver training program
- First Aid certified drivers
- On-Board Digital Cameras
- Navigation tablets
- GPS units
- School bus rental prices range from $60 to $125* per hour
- up to 50% less than a motor coach
Contact our dedicated support team for a customized quote using our Call Us or Get a Quote option.
*Location prices vary. Minimum trip time and other restrictions may apply.