COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH STANDARDS
All First Student locations and management personnel are expected to apply the below procedures when dealing with infectious illnesses that (1) result in a public health emergency, or (2) could pose an immediate and grave health risk. The common cold or seasonal influenza virus generally does not warrant bus/work area disinfection.
RECENT HEALTH RISK EXAMPLES
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Influenza A virus subtype (H1N1)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
3-POINT SANITIZATION PROCESS
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Bus/Vehicle Decontamination
- Work Area Decontamination
First Student locations across North America continue to care for their communities
Contact our dedicated support team for a customized quote using our Call Us or Get a Quote option.
*Location prices vary. Minimum trip time and other restrictions may apply.